viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

Are you Spam?

The last days, there are alot of visits of Turkey. This country is breaking the statistics of this blogspot. I don’t know somebody from Turkey, this situation is only strange. How can I receive close of 900 visits from Turkey in this month of november?

I want a answer!


Among other things, I put today some beautiful tsumegos, I hope that you take part in resolve they in comments.

Black first. This is a easy tsumego, only with make a good cut it will be solved. The empty triangle is dead unless white conect.
In this tsumego, again of tesuji, you must kill playing with black. The secret is in break "the second eye".












PD: Primera entrada escrita en inglés... a ver si tiene respuesta, porque se están recibiendo muchas visitas desde Turquía y se me hace muy extraño que se haya instaurado ahora a diario unas 60-80 visitas de dicho país. Y el problema es que no se delatan como el spam ruso que en las fuentes de tráfico hay páginas de todo tipo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario